Tuesday, October 10, 2017

3 BURNING BOWLS

3 BURNING BOWLS

3 Burning Bowls

I just finished 3 new burning bowls. For those of you who are not familiar with burning bowl ceremonies, Unity church has one every New Year's Eve. Members are asked to write down anything in their lives that they would like to alleviate-bad habits etc. All are placed in the bowl to be burned and thus disappear from your life forever. Or so we hope.

I decided to create individual burning bowls several years ago and they have always been a real hit. You can use them for your own personal ceremony and you don’t even have to wait for New Year’s Eve. When not in use, they can be used for incense or even burning a special candle.

Sometimes I name each one but decided it might be more fun for the recipient of each bowl to give a meaningful name. I’ve always said that things worth owning are worth naming.

Burning Bowl # 1 Front

Sold. Thank you Cindy!

Burning Bowl #1 Back

Burning Bowl # 2 Front

Burning Bowl #2 Back

Burning Bowl #3 Front

Burning Bowl # 3 Back

Stained Glass Base -Representive Of Each Bowl

Each bowl is approx 5” wide x 5” deep x 8” high and priced at $68. I have hand sculpted each one and fired in my kiln. If you are interested in any one of them, or more for gifts, please just e-mail me and we can go from there. I take paypal and personal checks.

Thank you for viewing.

Cheryl

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. I still love my bowl purchased years ago and placed in a garden corner where I see her every day!

    ReplyDelete

If convenient, please leave a comment. I read every one and thoroughly enjoy hearing your thoughts.