Monday, December 21, 2015

Homemade Kahlua Finale!

HOMEMADE KAHLUA FINALE!

All bottled and ready for giving

A few months ago I posted the recipe for my homemade kahlua. It had to ferment for about two months and I wasn't sure it would be ready for Christmas. After sampling, I have to tell you, it is not only ready but divine! It is a recipe my mother-in-law gave me in 1968. I don't know why it took me so long to make but I'm glad I finally gave it a go. If you would like the recipe, click here for the link.

Festive and Fun

Merry Christmas everyone!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Everyone, listen to me .. get this recipe .. do not wait 47 years to make it .. as for me .. i have been fortunate enough to get a sampling of this kahlua .. it is divine .. to say the least !!! Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds sooo good. It is cold here and that would warm me up. LOL Wishing you and your family the very best 2016. Mush love and hugs

    ReplyDelete

If convenient, please leave a comment. I read every one and thoroughly enjoy hearing your thoughts.