Thursday, October 22, 2015

B-DAZLE'S ADVENTURE

B-DAZLE'S ADVENTURE

B-dazle Headed for a Diagnostic Checkup

You may have already guessed what this picture is all about. My beloved B-Dazle is being towed away for a diagnostic check-up. You see, she has had a “break-down.” It probably was to be expected after having so many pictures taken of her through the years. She was also seen all over face book and newspapers..she was the talk of the town. Could make a gal a bit crazy.

Picture of Me and My Grandchildren Riding in Style

Seriously, b-dazle just quit completely one day when I was coming home from the market. Fortunately,she waited til I got off a busy highway and was close to home. After spending 6 years to decorate her and 23,000 beads, bangles and bows, I will soon have to make a decision as to whether to keep her running or not.

She Has Been My Market Car for Over 11 Years!

If my trusty mechanics diagnose the engine as being the problem,(and that is what most are speculating it is) it will cost about $3,000-$5,000 thousand dollars to have a rebuilt one replaced and then there is the possibiity that other major things coud go wrong or that the rebuilt engine gives up in a year or so. I could buy another car for that price that is much newer since she is now 25 years old. I'm not sure I feel like starting all over again with more beads though. Or, I could try to find another 1990 Nisson Access and just part it out. The problem with that is they stopped making the Nisson Access after 1990 which will make it pretty difficult to find a replacement. Lots of choices but none of them are very good. I will wait til I get the report and go from there. What would you do if you were me? Saying goodbye will be tough but I have had a wonderful time with her for the last 15 years so I guess I should count my blessings.

She Loved Her New Eyelashes

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

  1. Awww such a sad decision. I think I would keep her as a piece of art and buy something dependable to drive. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything I have learned in 60 years of living, I can sum up in two words, "It changes."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything I have learned in 60 years of living, I can sum up in two words, "It changes."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree with Lisa .. keep B .. take all her innards out .. find somewhere to put her as art deco .. Maybe, on the science museum roof ?? there where everyone coming over the bridge to the market will see her .. hmmm ?
    ardent admirer
    Ms Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I am with the others. Gut her, make her yard art and planters. I love this car.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  6. All good things must come to an end and she needs to give it up and let you get something reliable and safe. It was fun while it lasted and the memories will always be there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All good things must come to an end and she needs to give it up and let you get something reliable and safe. It was fun while it lasted and the memories will always be there. :)

    ReplyDelete

If convenient, please leave a comment. I read every one and thoroughly enjoy hearing your thoughts.