Wednesday, December 18, 2013

ROLO PRETZEL DELIGHTS

ROLO PRETZEL DELIGHTS

EASY, EASY, EASY

Oooey Gooey Caramel Chocolate!

When I saw this recipe in our own Bella Magazine, which is published in Roanoke, Virginia, I knew I had to make them. They take only minutes and taste heavenly. The gooey caramel and chocolate drizzling through the salt covered pretzel and pecan send them over the top. Perfect for Christmas or anytime.

Different Toppings

Recipe:

Small pretzels
Rolo chewy caramels in milk chocolate (I used the mini)
Pecan halves (I used almonds as well)

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil. Place one pretzel for each cookie. Top each pretzel with one Rolo. Bake three to five minutes (my oven took 3 minutes) or until caramel piece begins to soften but not melt. Remove from oven; top with pecan halves and let cool completely. Yumm..

Ready for the Oven

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

  1. Yummy! Thanks for sharing recipe! Wishing you a most peaceful and joyous holiday and the new year keep you and yours in good health! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound great. I love pretzels. Yummo! Have a great and surprising day Cheryl. Get it? Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl, popped in to wish you a wonderful Christmas and a healthy new year, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh yum yum Cheryl. How easy and good are those.
    Wishing you a happy Christmas and the very best for 2014
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading your post at 1:13 am after a tiring freelance writing job and looking at our screaming empty fridge heehee

    Happy Holidays Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Cheryl.
    I hope you are doing well.It is such a pleasure to visit your blog and see all the inspiering artwork you created. I love the hopy woman.
    I wish you and your Family a very merry Christmas time
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  7. They do look delicious :)
    Enjoy your holidays Cheryl, a Merry Christmas, and a healthy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing the recipe. These look great and best of all, simple to make. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

If convenient, please leave a comment. I read every one and thoroughly enjoy hearing your thoughts.