Friday, January 20, 2017

MY CHOCOLATES ARE EVOLVING!

MY CHOCOLATES ARE EVOLVING!

Magical Designs Now Adorn Many of my Chocolate Truffles

My chocolate truffles are definitely evolving. I am adding new ideas every day to make them what I hope to be the most special chocolates in the world. What you see in the picture above are the new color chocolate transfers I am adding to a lot of the pieces. They are so colorful and joyous. Included are my Mayan (with a bit of heat) My Cashew Surprise (guess what the surprise is?) and my Kahlua truffles made with my homemade kahlua.

Found After 17 Years-Lemoncello from Capri!

I’ve gone over the top though with the latest liquor I just added. In the year 2000, my granddaughter, Marcy, and I made a trip to Italy and Cicely. We went to the top of Capri and found this delicious Lemoncello that is sold everywhere on the island. It is hard for me to believe that I resisted drinking it all these years but today, after 17 years, I opened the bottle and poured a very small glass for myself. It was absolutely out of this world. The drink literally glided down my throat and was like nothing else I have ever tasted (unlike the bottle of Volcanic wine we also brought back which tasted exactly like the smell of an erupted volcano!) The whole purpose of opening the bottle was because I thought it would be a wonderful addition my chocolate truffles. I was right. I deliberated as to whether to add it to the chocolate since the bottle is so small and I wasn’t sure it wouldn’t be appreciated more here for entertaining (myself probably) But, I did proceed and it is exceptional. I will be selling all the the chocolates seen in this blog post tomorrow January 21st on our Farmer’s Market in Roanoke, Va. The weather will be beautiful and I hope you will all come by for samples of my chocolates. Both 18.

Absolutely devine-17 Year Old Lemoncello from Italy Pictured in Front of My Mosaic Italian Art Piece

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could go to your flea market. Well this has certainly sweetened this particular day. Congrats on all you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! Happy new year to my friend through art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK so I can't go to the farmers market. How do I get some of your chocolates? I am thrilled you have gone in this direction. I know they are made with love. ohhh and if you need someone to sample them for you just call me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to order some chocolates?

    ReplyDelete

If convenient, please leave a comment. I read every one and thoroughly enjoy hearing your thoughts.