Tuesday, August 19, 2014

GODDESS CEREMONIAL ALTAR

GODDESS CEREMONIAL ALTAR

Goddess Ceremonial Altar

New series! Well, it's a new series again I should say. I created 3 altars many years ago. They sold right away and for some reason on another, I never made any more. I sort of found out why when I started making them again. They are time consuming! I do have a lot of patience though-I mean, look at my B-dazle car! My art car took 6 years in the making and 23,000 beads. I started it in 2000 and finished in 2006. From then on it's been patch, patch, patch.

My B-Dazle Art Car

I created my altar with a clay base and used mosaic tiles and beads. I found a neat looking beaded pendant and used it for her 'crown.' She is approximately 4 1/2" wide x 5" deep x 12" high. You can use a candle for the base of the altar or put a small pot onto base for use as a burning bowl or incense. She makes a dynamic centerpiece wherever she is placed. She is priced at $115 and is available for immediate shipping. I accept Paypal or checks. You can e-mail me and we can go from there. Also, if you are local and want me to hold her for you and bring to the market on Saturday, I'd be happy to do so.

Close-Up

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. you are an amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, mosaic-ing takes a long time, but I love it too...kinda like doing a jigsaw puzzle, except you have to search everywhere for the missing pieces :)
    Beautiful work as always Cheryl ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful and the altar divine. Love your bedazzle car. I always love all your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your goddess creations are so, so beautiful. And ~ I've said it before ~ your vehicle is just fantastic! Keep patching!

    ReplyDelete

If convenient, please leave a comment. I read every one and thoroughly enjoy hearing your thoughts.