Wednesday, October 18, 2017

'THE CRONE'

"THE CRONE"

Crone number 5.

Sold. Thank you Sally!

Sometimes good things come in small packages. I’m referring to my new series titled “Crones.” Maybe some of you know someone who is getting up there in age. Maybe you are climbing that ladder as well. The story I have written describing the way I feel about aging kind of tells it all. I started my new series with 5, all shown below. Each comes with printed story. I hope you enjoy and want to have one of these small treasure for yourself or a gift. They take up very little space and would look lovely adorning a special nook or altar in your home.

The Crone

Winged woman of flight...the all mother of humanity..wise southsayer..Goddess or hag..

Her eyes burn with the wisdom of antiguity..Her voice murmurs a truth that cannot be heard by the unreceptive masses.

She has passed through the great change and she lives on to rewrite the burned chronicles of Her story..

She allows each wrinkle to act as a voice to proclaim and reclaim her power…

Cheryl Dolby

Crone number 1. Crystal adorns crown. Also featured is smaller crystal at bottom. Hand sculpted clay and horsehair from tail of horse.

Sold. Thank you Beth! I had a feeling you'd like this one.

Crone number 2. It is hard to see color or glass bead on crown-it is a deep purple and contrasts nicely with the white hair and other purple embellishment.

Sold. Thank you Sally!

Crone number 3. This crone features an earring my friend Val created about 27 years ago! I lost the other one so found perfect spot for remainder. Also, great crystal on crown.

Sold. Thank you Tina! This works out well since now you have an art piece containing 2 artists works that you know!

Crone number 4. Worry bag attached came from some of the things I collected from Africa.

Sold. Thank you Shirley!

Crone number 5 (Also shown on header of this post) Beautiful antique shoe clip and turquoise.

Sold. Thank you Sally!

Each crone is 3” wide x approx 6” high-remember, they are small. They are priced at $32. each. I was surprised at how long they took to complete but very pleased with the ancient yet wise look on each hand sculpted face. I take Paypal, which usually includes all credit cards and personal checks. Please e-mail me and we can go from there.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. What a beauties! I am an owner of a piece you did and love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love each & every one of these Crones !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your crones Cheryl. Hope you are doing well. I'm on Instagram now and so is Judie. I rarely post on my blog but it is good to see you. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to be finally cured of herpes simplex virus  by herbalist Razor,Ever since i was diagnosed with the virus i have been using medical drugs to suppress it, i later realized it was causing more damage to my health than the virus,i opted for herbs and got to find out about the great work herbalist Doctor razor have been doing with his herbal remedy. i contacted him and he promised to help me get rid of it,after 4 days i received a package fro the delivery service and it was from the doctor who sent me the herbal treatment in Dallas,Texas USA, And he instructed me on how i was going too take in for the 18 days. After completing the dosage he told e to go for a medical checkup and when i did the doctors conducted some test on me but they were stunned that my status was now negative,they conducted several test on me to be sure. i even went to Medical City Dallas Hospital, where they conducted another test and it was still negative. I am so grateful to you herbal doctor razor , God will continue to prosper you,i pray the world gets to know about you and your herbal exploits. Reach him on his email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com Whatsapp/Call his cell phone on +2349065420442. PLEASE SHARE , SO THE WORLD CAN GET TO KNOW ABOUT HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to be finally cured of herpes simplex virus  by herbalist Razor,Ever since i was diagnosed with the virus i have been using medical drugs to suppress it, i later realized it was causing more damage to my health than the virus,i opted for herbs and got to find out about the great work herbalist Doctor razor have been doing with his herbal remedy. i contacted him and he promised to help me get rid of it,after 4 days i received a package fro the delivery service and it was from the doctor who sent me the herbal treatment in Dallas,Texas USA, And he instructed me on how i was going too take in for the 18 days. After completing the dosage he told e to go for a medical checkup and when i did the doctors conducted some test on me but they were stunned that my status was now negative,they conducted several test on me to be sure. i even went to Medical City Dallas Hospital, where they conducted another test and it was still negative. I am so grateful to you herbal doctor razor , God will continue to prosper you,i pray the world gets to know about you and your herbal exploits. Reach him on his email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com Whatsapp/Call his cell phone on +2349065420442. PLEASE SHARE , SO THE WORLD CAN GET TO KNOW ABOUT HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it, I have read about DR EDAGHONGHON the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! I used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! it's really like a dream but i am so happy! for the people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease,, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,,Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit. I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which I took for 3 good weeks and today am out here with a negative result. When I went for the test I was so happy after going through his medication. you can reach him through his email: dr.edaghonghonherbalhome@gmail.com or call whatsapp number:+2349056731866 he will help you out.

    ReplyDelete

If convenient, please leave a comment. I read every one and thoroughly enjoy hearing your thoughts.